How to Add an Image Watermark in Camtasia
Before adding an image watermark, consider a few things:
- Position - you don't want it overlapping the YouTube logo in the lower right.
- Transparency - use a PNG file with alpha transparency.
- Color - consider using a gray-scale image instead of a color image.
To add the watermark:
- Share menu
- Local file
- Custom production settings
- Check the box for "Include watermark"
- Click the Options button to choose the image, transparency, and position
- Provide a filename and location
Do you like this? Want some more?
Get Camtasia updates delivered to your inbox.
Join Camtasia Masters to get the latest info on how to best use Camtasia.